[RH] Far Away [RH] Far Away

Simple, slow, supreme.

This is really well put together IMO. I loved it til 3:13 the wobble bass that's used (idk what to call it, sorry Dx) just doesn't click with the song very well. Other than that, I LOVED the kick and snare, the up and down of the synth, and the song overall.

Unknown Paradise Unknown Paradise

Mysterystep?

I feel like listening to this song is unraveling a huge mystery in my head. Like my whole life was part of some conspiracy and i'm just now realizing it. x.x

Hard electro attempt Hard electro attempt

You sir, are in my favorites for dubstep now ;D

This song is freaking AWESOME!!!!!!! (though it isn't dubstep as others have mentioned) I feel like you changed everything up too much, everytime i started jamming/dancing you'd change the sound again.. a little more consistency next time please? :3 You have extreme potential, just take sound advice, mess around with your sounds, and have fun doing it. I feel like I should be saying so much more about this song. But i'm gonna leave it with: I definitely look forward to hearing more tracks from you. Don't stop making music<3

Reflections &amp;gt;Dubstep&amp;lt; Reflections >Dubstep<

Wow...

This track is epic win. once 3:14 hit, i had to turn it up... total and complete bliss... turned it up more, i teared up it was so good. This is music at it's very finest. major props and I hope you make it big. Best dubstep i've ever heard right here.

mr-jazzman responds:

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words! I really really hope one day that I can make a song like this again with as much passion. I think, though, it's something that only comes to me about once a year lol. Thanks again, and keep your ears peeled as ever! ;)

Amazing Space Amazing Space

wrong genre

yea... not trance

ChineseBoar1995 responds:

Can you pm me what genre it should be?

Dance With Me (Djkavi Mix) Dance With Me (Djkavi Mix)

O_O!!!

This is really upbeat, but also has that hint of hardcore to it which is awesome, it's right in the middle where it should be. i love the bass! and the beginning and end more than the beginning of the middle-ish area. It has a futuristis/spacey feel to it. definitely a good song to hang out with

Lost in Numbers Lost in Numbers

.......

this is a phenomenal (spelling?) song! As soon as the square box intro came on... i was hooked for good. The melody puts you in a type of envisioning trance where you can see yourself (or someone else) doing something amazing or by the sunset at the end of doing something, which is a feeling i never want to stop. :) this is so beautiful, it's making me cry right now (not easy). :) i would forever be grateful if you came out with a longer version of this or something of the sort.

5/5
10/10
Fav'd
Lov'd<33333

P.S. the intro is like... the best part ;D

Tysuru responds:

You're awesome haha.

truth be said, i was debating on whether making this longer. I really like the melody so i was pondering if I should. Your review just assured that I will =]

Thank you again for the kind review. =]

you better keep listening for it! haha

Preview - I lost so much Preview - I lost so much

:O :D

Wow is all i can say... other than "you need to finish this ASAP"

FeelTheBeat V2 [VikThor] FeelTheBeat V2 [VikThor]

:O :D

As i said with v1, this is awesome!!! but its slowed down a BIIIIT too much, but its even better than the first IMO!!! the only thing i didnt like was the quiet part at 1:09-2:02 but seriously, the main bass/synth is eargasmic! :D thanks for telling me about it!!
10/10
5/5
Faved.
keep it up!!

Vikthor responds:

you're right i will have to increase the speed and make the quiet part far shorter.

i appreciate very much your review, thanks!

[D106] I like to move it demo [D106] I like to move it demo

Hmmm...

Intro was well put together, but the bass that kicked in at :27 it didnt feel like it belonged there, a bit to hard for the rest of the song/melody. I hope you stay for a while being a fan of your music, but thats up to you

Good Demo