Vladamir's Manifesto 1 Vladamir's Manifesto 1

something something...

THE TEMPTATION = best part

God of War 2 Theme God of War 2 Theme

OMFG! ROFLMAOOL!!

i was about to piss my self in the first ten seconds, omg i couldn't breath i was laughing so hard this is hilarious this is the coolest/funniest thing i have seen in a really long time, keep up the excellent work man.

Solipskier Solipskier

Awesome game!

I love the music but i dont know which track it is by joe... and #1 time and score! :D woot!

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

WOOT!!!!

AWESOMELY entertaining when youre super bored, very abstract and mind-tingling =] and btw, whats the name of the song on the bloodbath unlockable?????????

h2o panic h2o panic

good game!

it was difficult to hit the ball sometimes, but it was fun and whats the ending song? when it says someone won

[RH] Far Away [RH] Far Away

Simple, slow, supreme.

This is really well put together IMO. I loved it til 3:13 the wobble bass that's used (idk what to call it, sorry Dx) just doesn't click with the song very well. Other than that, I LOVED the kick and snare, the up and down of the synth, and the song overall.

Unknown Paradise Unknown Paradise

Mysterystep?

I feel like listening to this song is unraveling a huge mystery in my head. Like my whole life was part of some conspiracy and i'm just now realizing it. x.x

Hard electro attempt Hard electro attempt

You sir, are in my favorites for dubstep now ;D

This song is freaking AWESOME!!!!!!! (though it isn't dubstep as others have mentioned) I feel like you changed everything up too much, everytime i started jamming/dancing you'd change the sound again.. a little more consistency next time please? :3 You have extreme potential, just take sound advice, mess around with your sounds, and have fun doing it. I feel like I should be saying so much more about this song. But i'm gonna leave it with: I definitely look forward to hearing more tracks from you. Don't stop making music<3